KARAOKE SCENE MAGAZINE ONLINE! - What Would The Ideal Karaoke Spot Be Like? Public Forums Karaoke Discussions Karaoke Scene's Karaoke Forums Home | Contact Us | Site Map  

Karaoke Forums

Karaoke Scene Karaoke Forums

Karaoke Scene

* Login
  * Register

* FAQ
  * Search

Custom Search

Social Networks

wordpress-hosting

Offsite Links

It is currently Sat May 18, 2024 11:42 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2024 7:02 pm 
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Been Liked: 1049 times
Based on Dakota's excellent suggestion, I present this topic for discussion. I'll start...

Before we even get to the entertainment, the place should have great food and drinks that are reasonably priced. And of course, great service.

The place should have ample parking, with a parking lot that's not full of pot holes.

The atmosphere should be welcoming and comfortable. There should be a lot of room for the singers to freely move around during their performance and enough room for people who want to dance. In other words, not in a confined area.

Now, let's talk about the karaoke...

The sound quality should be outstanding. The KJ should know how to run a board and make every voice sound good. He should have great people skills, a great personality and treat everyone fairly.

Well, that's a start...

Profile Singer's Showcase Profile 

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2024 7:10 pm 
Super Duper Poster
Super Duper Poster

Been Liked: 330 times
Alan B wrote:
Based on Dakota's excellent suggestion, I present this topic for discussion. I'll start...

Before we even get to the entertainment, the place should have great food and drinks that are reasonably priced. And of course, great service.

The place should have ample parking, with a parking lot that's not full of pot holes.

The atmosphere should be welcoming and comfortable. There should be a lot of room for the singers to freely move around during their performance and enough room for people who want to dance. In other words, not in a confined area.

Now, let's talk about the karaoke...

The sound quality should be outstanding. The KJ should know how to run a board and make every voice sound good. He should have great people skills, a great personality and treat everyone fairly.

Well, that's a start...

Ummm, Alan,, that is really a very generic starting point. Your description of the "ideal" bar kind of looks like Carls Jr. :D

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2024 5:12 am 
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

mrscott wrote:

Ummm, Alan,, that is really a very generic starting point. Your description of the "ideal" bar kind of looks like Carls Jr. :D

I'm looking forward to hearing what your views are for what the ideal karaoke spot would be like.

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2024 5:27 pm 
Super Duper Poster
Super Duper Poster

Been Liked: 330 times
Alan B wrote:
mrscott wrote:

I'm looking forward to hearing what your views are for what the ideal karaoke spot would be like.

I'll pass Alan, I do not want to be the subject of anybody's ridicule on what I have in mind. But let me say this much, it would be an amazing place for public performances.

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2024 7:06 pm 
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

mrscott wrote:
Alan B wrote:
mrscott wrote:

I'll pass Alan, I do not want to be the subject of anybody's ridicule on what I have in mind. But let me say this much, it would be an amazing place for public performances.
I would really love to hear about it... as well as other people's opinions.